Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Svaroopa Yoga: The Magic Four

I have been so blessed to have been introduced to my new teachers of Svaroopa Yoga as well as all the benefits I've received from the practice...and it's only been since Saturday!!!

I have been doing what's called the Magic Four of Svaroopa Yoga. The asanas appear to be very simple (and in some respects they are), but they are truly profound. Today, when doing the Magic Four in my bedroom, I was amazed at how easily my muscles sank into relaxation. It was like they were saying, "Well it's about time!"

All I can say right now is THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU Universe for putting Svaroopa Yoga into my path.

Namaste.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...



Thanks for sharing the valuable information. Your blog was very helpful and efficient For Me.Are you looking for yoga teacher training in Goa. Yoga With Raj School offers the best yoga teacher training. Goa is the most popular place to learn yoga.
yoga teacher training in Goa
200 hour yoga teacher training in Goa,India
yoga classes in Goa