Saturday, August 6, 2011

Being Honest with Myself

My shoulders never lie to me, and I'm doing my best to listen to them. I know this sounds crazy, but when my mind starts worrying or getting nervous about situations, the past, the future, you name it, my shoulders start to ache. Of course, I try to blame it on the yoga pose I did, the cleaning, painting, etc...but if I'm really honest with myself, I can find that the pain is exacerbated by my mind.

I'm doing my best to listen to my body during stressful situations so that I can learn to accept the moment that I'm in. I often want to deny feeling a certain way so that I can avoid dealing with the underlying issues.

I would sure like comments on where you are at with your mind/body connection and how it relates to your every day life.

No comments: