Friday, August 5, 2011

Getting to know myself better...

I have done yoga for over four years and the journey I've been on has been fascinating. I came to yoga in a way that, when I look back at it, makes perfect sense.
I have struggled with back pain for as long as I can remember. I have seen multiple doctors, tried many therapies, but what I've found is that if I'm patient, I can get all I need through yoga.
A neighbor of mine lent me a book called Healing Back Pain Naturally by Art Brownstein, and from there I began my journey through yoga.
What I am hoping to accomplish with this blog is to get to know myself better through the practice of yoga and continue to work through my back pain (which is no surprise has improved). I would also like to be able to network with people who are discovering yoga, have used yoga for pain management, and teachers whose concentration involve yoga for spiritual and physical healing.
I am very new to this blogging experience, so please be patient with me. Blessings to all!

No comments: