Thursday, June 21, 2012

16 Beautiful Years!

Today I am happy to say, I've been married to my wonderful husband for 16 years. Even after 16 years of marriage, I still find wonder in our marriage and family. We have cherished all the beautiful moments and endured hard ones, but I can tell you for 100% certainty, that I would not want to share those moments with anyone else.

Our day started with a Dr. Who episode (just discovered Dr. Who about a month ago, and I'm hooked!), followed by a chemistry demonstration at our local library put on by The Discovery Center Museum. We then biked to a park we dubbed "The Labyrinth". They have a labyrinth that my kids and I like to walk (me) and run (the boys). I did, however, spend most of the time in the shade doing my yoga. When we arrived home, my mother-in-law dropped off a sheet cake, some dinner in the fridge, and movie tickets to round it out! Wow!

It was a fabulous day to remember and celebrate our 16 years together. I couldn't have planned it any better! Hope everyone is having a glorious day. Namaste.

No comments: