Monday, June 18, 2012

2 Weeks Gluten Free

Today has been 14 days without gluten. I finally am over (knock on wood) the anger and frustration, and I'm actually feeling pretty good. I've lost 4 pounds just by eating gluten-free foods.

I still am not craving sweets, breads, or sugary treats which is a big deal for me. With that being said, I have to share a link with you all. This is the best chocolate cake I've ever made! It's so easy and wonderfully delicious! http://glutenfreemommy.com/no-frills-chocolate-cake/ This gal has an excellent blog. Give her blog a look-see! Have a great Monday!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

You are an inspiration with the gluten free! I may have to finally try it.

Amy Whelan said...

Be ready for a huge change! I have tried to make 3 loaves of bread with only one a marginal success. Will try another recipe later this week--Hopefully I master it. I am determined! UGH!!!