Saturday, June 2, 2012

Indie Author Interviews

It's funny when I look back at my blog to see all the changes it has gone through, and realize, isn't that what life is? Constant Change!!! I thought this blog would only be about my journey through yoga, but really yoga is life...and this is my life!

Since my husband, Jeff, has published his eBook Space Orville , I've had the pleasure to read a few indie authors and I've been pleasantly surprised. One author, Martha Bourke , has written a wonderful eBook called, Jaguar Sun. She has agreed to do an author interview, which I will post in about a week. So many independent authors have promoted Jeff's eBook, and we are so grateful, that I wanted to return the favor and interview some of my favorite indie authors. So Martha, you will be my first!

I hope you all will stop back to read the interview next week! Namaste!

No comments: